First thing first: We have got your back, back to back:
- Install & Verify first, Pay later
- Subscription extend till first successful server request
- For any query anytime, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- No Spam, no unnecessary emails, no bugging anyone
How the flow looks like:
Basic information about Meme’er Setup:
Meme’er Technology Stack
Meme’er, under the hood uses a list of technologies. Some major are Python, Panda3D, OpenCV (Computer Vision) etc. From a usage perspective, this all is hidden with Meme’er and user works only with Meme’er, while Meme’er internally executes these tools for providing the functionality.
Extra Recommended Software:
There are some other tools which we recommend but as such there usage is completely optional. These are MakeHuman for making human models, Blender for creating new gltf and Panda3D animation files, and GIMP for full image processing. All these are FOSS software and do not require any licensing.
Meme’er by extension is a cross platform application, which can run on all Operating systems in a native manner. The additional benefit is that it does not necessarily require expensive GPUs or CPUs, and can work with bare minimum.
Panda3D is a industry standard tool for 3D animation. This can be downloaded from https://www.panda3d.org/download/sdk-1-10-9/ and installed by agreeing to license and few “Next” buttons.
Panda3D Post Installation Checks:
Once Panda3D is installed, it will internally install Python and all the core components which are to be used by Meme’er.
To confirm that the installation has went fine and we are ready for next steps, the best solution is to open the samples directory in Panda3D location and try out any of the sample.
The list of samples is provided on Panda3D official documentation. Each directory have a “Run main.py” executable file. Try to open any and if the window opens, we are good!
Check for Python
Check for Panda3D
Meme’er Installation Steps:
Open the Github link in right pane:
- Locate the Code button on top right and click on it
- Download the zip file.
Unzip the file to a directory on your desktop or laptop. Now open a command prompt which will point to the location of unzipped files.
If python and panda3D have been installed successfully, this will copy over the additional files needed for Meme’er setup. It will also create shortcuts on windows desktop.
I AM LOST:
Do not panic. Just drop us a mail, we will make sure
- Your installation is done (which might involve call if you wish so and we are unable to resolve your issue in maximum 2 mails)
- You payment is considered valid only from the time the issue is resolved and you are able to start your story creation.
- You end up as being our happy customer.
(The last point out weighs everything else).